Apply for UROP Project Funding! (Up to $10,000; Due 3/3)February 2, 2021 - March 3, 2021
Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) is accepting applications for Project Funding from February 2 to March 3 and encourages all UH Manoa undergraduate students from all disciplines to apply!
UROP fund students up to:
- $5,000 per individual project (1 student)
- $10,000 per group project (2-10 students)
Want some inspiration?
- Von Dickens Ulsa traveled to Washington, D.C., to investigate American History through board games from the Gilded Age
- Tanis Leonhardi presented her research about eruption dynamics of Hawaiian volcanoes in San Francisco
- Ksenia Bussard surveyed UHM students to assess gender-comparative HPV vaccination rates
- Kahealani Acosta tested for nutrient deficiencies in breadfruit trees raised at the on-campus Magoon Research Facility
Successful applicants will receive funding for their projects next Summer or Fall. The next chance to apply will be from September 9 to October 10 for projects starting in the upcoming Spring.
Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP), Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research, Mānoa Campus
Friday, February 21
Atmospheric Sciences PhD DissertationMānoa Campus, IPRC Conference Room, POST 414
Atmospheric Sciences Final OralMānoa Campus, Post 414
Marriage, Love, and War in the Age of the French RevolutionMānoa Campus, Sakamaki A201
Improving Forecasts of Extreme Rainfall: PRECIP 2020:Special ATMO Dept SeminarMānoa Campus, POST Building, 4th Floor, Room 414, I.P.R.C. Conference Room
Aloha Aina Fridays: Dialogue CircleMānoa Campus, Hawaii Hall Quad (Grassy Area)
Earth Sciences SeminarMānoa Campus, POST 723
Book Talk with Professor Andrea FreemanMānoa Campus, Law School Moot Courtroom
Riley Lee and Enigma QuartetMānoa Campus, Orvis Auditorium