Systemwide Events Calendar
Biggest Loser ChallengeFebruary 6, 2013 - April 4, 2013
Honolulu Campus, 874 Dillingham Blvd. Honolulu, HI
Get into shape with Boot Camp Hawaii for our Biggest Loser Challenge! Weigh-ins are conducted weekly (Mon-Thurs) at Student Life & Development. Boot Camp sessions will be every Wednesday afternoon. Stop by to get fit pick up some tips about getting in shape with fitness experts and socialize with other students! Don't forget to bring a bottle of water, a towel and even a friend or two! Sign up online to receive updates http://tinyurl.com/bigloser-signup
Student Life & Development, Honolulu Campus
|Sunday, February 17|
|8:00am||UH/HPU Pan Pacific Championship Debate Tournament
Manoa Campus, Shidler School of Business
|2:00pm||Taiko Drum and Dance
Manoa Campus, Kennedy Theatre on the Mainstage
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Scholarships Available!
- Lineage : A Family Tree of Printmakers
- The White Rose : nonviolent resistance against the Nazi regime
- Arts Exhibition: Ainu Treasures: A Living Tradition in Northern Japan
- Biggest Loser Challenge
- SAPFB Fall 2013 Funding Applications Available
- Picturing the Ryukyus: Images of Okinawa in Japanese Artworks from the UH Sakama
- 2nd Annual Honolulu African American Film Festival
- 24th Annual Maritime Symposium “Evolving Landscapes in the Maritime World”