Faculty Exhibition 2013September 1, 2013 - September 20, 2013
Mānoa Campus, Art Building, University of Hawai'i Art Gallery
Twenty-nine faculty members from the Department of Art and Art History at the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa explore diverse aesthetic, methodological, and conceptual issues in this biennial exhibition of recent work.
Public Events at the University of Hawaiʻi Art Gallery—
Sunday, September 8, 2013, 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.; Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 8, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.; Friday, September 13, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
New Gallery Hours: Monday - Friday 10:00 - 4:00; Sunday 12:00 - 4:00. Closed Saturdays and Labor Day, September 2. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated. Parking fees may apply.
Art and Art History, College of Arts & Humanities, Manoa Arts and Minds, Mānoa Campus
Sharon Tasaka, 956-6888, email@example.com
- Arts Exhibition: Peranakan Chinese Heritage of Southeast Asia
- The Wonder of Learning: the Hundred Languages of Children Exhibit
- Waikiki Parc Features Nicole Naone
- Course Reserves Deadlines and Information
- Open At-Large Student Senator Seat
- Thinking Design: Creating Memorable Images with Duane Preble and Philippe Gross
- Diversity and Equity Initiatives Fall 2013
- Faculty Exhibition 2013