Systemwide Events Calendar
Candidates for ASUHWO Student GovernmentMarch 27, 2014 - April 14, 2014
West O'ahu Campus, UHWO campus
The Candidates for ASUHWO Student Government General Elections (Academic Year 2014-2015)!
Stand up. Voice out. Represent.
Candidates for President:
Candidates for Vice President:
Candidate for Secretary:
Candidate for Treasurer:
Candidate for Caucus Delegate Representative:
Candidate for Sophomore Class Senator:
Candidate for Education Division Senator:
Candidate for Social Sciences Division Senator:
For each candidate's photo and profile, click here to read up on them or go to this website, http://www.asuhwo.com/2014-spring-general-elections---meet-the-candidates.html
Online voting at myuh.hawaii.edu begins on Tuesday, April 8 at 5:00am and ends on Monday, April 14 at 11:59pm.
The purpose of the Associated Students of the University of Hawai´i – West O´ahu (ASUHWO) shall be to provide democratic representation for the students of the University of Hawai´i – West O´ahu and to promote student participation in education, cultural, and social and community activities, with emphasis on focused student advocacy.
Office of Student Life, West O'ahu Campus
Rouel Velasco, 689-2942, email@example.com, http://www.asuhwo.com/2014-spring-general-elections---meet-the-candidates.html
|Tuesday, April 1|
|9:00am||Nursing Final Oral
Manoa Campus, Webster 205
|12:00pm||Edible Book Contest
Manoa Campus, Hamilton Library Alcove
Manoa Campus, Kuykendall Auditorium
Manoa Campus, St. John Auditiorium (St. John, Room 011)
|6:00pm||Japanese Flower Arranging - Ikebana Sogetsu
Windward Campus, Hale Kuhina 115
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Our Musical Heritage: The Royal Hawaiian Band
- Na Pa'i Ki'i o Brother Bertram
- A World of Chinese Puppets from the Lin Liu-Hsin Museum, Taiwan
- i.KEA Inspiring Knowledge, Empowerment and Achievement
- TRIO-SSS Summer Bridge 2014
- Waikiki Parc Features Tonia Moreno
- YUAN: by Beili Liu
- Windward CC Art Faculty Exhibit at Gallery ‘Iolani
- Traveling Exhibit: Gardens of Hawaii
- Book Making in the 18th Century: In Diderot’s Encyclopedie, 1751-1780
- HI Pride T-Shirt Contest
- Candidates for ASUHWO Student Government
- Go for Broke: Japanese American Soldiers Fighting on Two Fronts
- "ART 336—Wearable Art" by Madeleine Soder's students