Systemwide Events Calendar
Master Your iPad with Ross EgloriaDecember 31, 2:00pm - 2:00pm
Manoa Campus, Sakamaki C101
Are you utilizing all the capabilities of your iPad? Come to this hands-on, goal-oriented workshop that helps you learn to use all of the apps that your iPad comes with and how to download and use a few essential apps. We also cover in-depth the iPad camera, videoconferencing with FaceTime, and how you can use the iPad at home, for travel, at work, and with your kids or grandkids! The workshop is primarily tailored for novice and casual users but advanced users are welcome!
The workshop covers the new generations iPads (with a camera). Since we download apps, participants must have an Apple ID. If you do not, please go to http://appleid.apple.com and sign up for one prior to the workshop.
Ross Egloria is the distance education coordinator at Honolulu Community College. He has over a decade of experience with multimedia and technology training with a master’s in Education Tech from UHM and a doctor of education in leadership from USC.
To register call 956-8400 - workshop fee $50
Pacific New Media, Outreach College, Manoa Campus
|Saturday, April 5|
|9:00am||Student Organic Farm Training (SOFT) Farm Workday
Manoa Campus, Magoon Research Station
|10:00am||Paliku Arts Festival
Windward Campus, Paliku Theatre plaza and Hale Palanakila art spaces
|12:00pm||Stand and Deliver: Presenting For College Classes
Maui Campus, The Learning Center
|6:00pm||A Movie Under the Stars
Honolulu Campus, Campus Lawn
|7:30pm||Rupert Boyd, guitar
Manoa Campus, Orvis Auditorium
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Our Musical Heritage: The Royal Hawaiian Band
- Na Pa'i Ki'i o Brother Bertram
- A World of Chinese Puppets from the Lin Liu-Hsin Museum, Taiwan
- i.KEA Inspiring Knowledge, Empowerment and Achievement
- TRIO-SSS Summer Bridge 2014
- Waikiki Parc Features Tonia Moreno
- YUAN: by Beili Liu
- Windward CC Art Faculty Exhibit at Gallery ‘Iolani
- Traveling Exhibit: Gardens of Hawaii
- Book Making in the 18th Century: In Diderot’s Encyclopedie, 1751-1780
- HI Pride T-Shirt Contest
- Candidates for ASUHWO Student Government
- Go for Broke: Japanese American Soldiers Fighting on Two Fronts
- "ART 336—Wearable Art" by Madeleine Soder's students