Systemwide Events Calendar
Ocean Safety Educational CourseApril 12, 8:30am - 3:30pm
Windward Campus, Hale Alaka‘i 101
Learn about the legal and regulatory requirements for persons who participate in the sport of tow-in surfing in Hawai‘i; risk management principles; local ocean safety principles and practices; rules and laws pertaining to protected species in ocean waters in Hawai‘i; boating skills as they apply to the sport of tow-in surfing; and the historical, cultural, and customary practices of Hawai‘i's ocean users.
Instructor: Ian Masterson & Sam Pa‘e, Jr.
Course Code: FIT8100-002
Course Fee: $139
Dates: Saturday & Sunday, April 12 & 13
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Career and Community Education, Windward Campus
Career and Community Education, 808-235-7433, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Saturday, April 12|
|8:15am||CTAHR and COE Student Research Symposium
Manoa Campus, Agricultural Sciences Building
|10:00am||Ka Mole o Na Pua Festival
|10:00am||Honolulu Community College Children's Center and Early Childhood Club Book Fair
Honolulu Campus, Barnes and Noble Ala Moana
|12:30pm||Yoga in the Garden
Manoa Campus, Lyon Arboretum
|7:30pm||UH Jazz Ensemble
Manoa Campus, Orvis Auditorium
|7:30pm||The Very Persistent Gappers of Frip
Manoa Campus, Kennedy Theatre Mainstage
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Our Musical Heritage: The Royal Hawaiian Band
- Na Pa'i Ki'i o Brother Bertram
- A World of Chinese Puppets from the Lin Liu-Hsin Museum, Taiwan
- TRIO-SSS Summer Bridge 2014
- Waikiki Parc Features Tonia Moreno
- Windward CC Art Faculty Exhibit at Gallery ‘Iolani
- Traveling Exhibit: Gardens of Hawaii
- Book Making in the 18th Century: In Diderot’s Encyclopedie, 1751-1780
- HI Pride T-Shirt Contest
- Candidates for ASUHWO Student Government
- Making it Through Finals Week
- Relay For Life