Walking tour of Jean Charlot muralsFebruary 3, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Mānoa Campus, The Art Gallery, Dept. of Art + Art History
In honor of the first Honolulu Printmakers / UHM partnership, a series of 4 informative tours about printmaking are planned on the University of Hawaiâ€˜i campus during January and February. All tours are free and begin at 1 pm at UH MÄnoa Art Gallery.
Sunday, February 3
Walking tour of Jean Charlot murals
Artist Laura Ruby will speak about the Charlot murals in various buildings on the campus. Wear comfortable shoes, and bring water.
These tours run concurrent with the Honolulu Printmakers 91st Annual Juried Exhibition, on view at The Art Gallery until February 15, 2019.
This exhibition presents a carefully juried selection of the best print work from artists around the state of Hawaiâ€˜i working in traditional printmaking media as well as contemporary forms and hybrids. Prints by juror Jeffrey Dell are also on display.
Founded in 1928, the Honolulu Printmakers is one of the oldest non-profit print organizations in the United States. It pursues a dual mission of promoting print culture in the State of Hawaiâ€˜i and nurturing a sustainable creative community of life-long printmakers.
Art + Art History, Mānoa Campus
Sharon Tasaka, (808) 956-8364, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://hawaii.edu/art/honolulu-printmakers-91st-annual-juried-exhibition/
- Allison Bianco: Cloud Level
- Honolulu Printmakers 91st Annual Juried Exhibition
- The Gaucho: Tradition and Diversity in Argentina
- Chinese Calligraphy and Painting for Beginners
- Aloha Fridays with Student Parents At MÄnoa (SP@M)
- Conversational Japanese - High Elementary
- Japanese Conversation-Advanced
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 2
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 3
- Japanese Conversation-Intermediate
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 1
- Business Chinese
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 1
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 1
- Mandarin Chinese (Introductory Level)
- Mandarin Chinese Level 3
- Aging 101: Applying Gerontology in Your Work Setting