LGBTQ+ Coffee HourFebruary 6, 2019 - January 6, 2019
Mānoa Campus, Queen Liliuokalani Center 208
This is a weekly drop-in group for students.
LGBTQ+ and ally students are welcome to attend this drop-in group that meets every Wednesday from 4:00-5:00 pm. This is a safe place for students of all sexual orientations and gender identities to be themselves, discuss important issues, share happenings of their past week, and make new friends.
Weekly discussions vary based on student input.
We also work together to plan and coordinate educational events for the UH MÄnoa community. This is a great place to get involved and have some fun!
LGBTQ+ Center, Mānoa Campus
Wednesday, February 6
Monthly Munchies - Valentines EditionWest Oʻahu Campus, D-building Tunnel
Public talk: "Recruit the Women:" Life & Career of Lt. Weed in Post-WWII JapMānoa Campus, Moore Hall 319 (Tokioka Room), 1890 East-West Rd.
Study Abroad Info. Meeting - Summer in Berlin, GermanyMānoa Campus, Moore 155A
Official Day of Russian Science CelebrationMānoa Campus, Moore Hall, Room 252
ORE Seminar: Numerical Dispersion in Non-Hydrostatic Tsunami Propagation ModelMānoa Campus, Marine Science Building 114
Applying to Law SchoolMānoa Campus, Campus Center Room 308
- Allison Bianco: Cloud Level
- Honolulu Printmakers 91st Annual Juried Exhibition
- The Gaucho: Tradition and Diversity in Argentina
- Chinese Calligraphy and Painting for Beginners
- Aloha Fridays with Student Parents At MÄnoa (SP@M)
- Japanese Conversation-Advanced
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 2
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 3
- Japanese Conversation-Intermediate
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 1
- Conversational Japanese - High Elementary
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 1
- Mandarin Chinese (Introductory Level)
- Mandarin Chinese Level 3
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 1
- Aging 101: Applying Gerontology in Your Work Setting
- Black Student Association Meeting
- LGBTQ+ Coffee Hour