Friends of UHMCC Yard & Bake SaleFebruary 8, 8:00am - 3:00pm
Mānoa Campus, Corner of Dole & University
Friday & Saturday, 8am-3pm at the grassy lawn on the Corner of Dole & University.
Lots of items for sale! Adult and kids clothes, housewares, toys, electronics, baby gear, baked goods, etc.
Come early for the best selection!
All sales go towards helping UH MÄnoa Children's Center.
Mahalo for your support!
OSA, Mānoa Campus
(808) 956-7963, Enter Title Here (PDF)
Friday, February 8
Friends of UHMCC Yard & Bake SaleMānoa Campus, Corner of Dole & University
Spring 2019 Graduation DeadlineWest Oʻahu Campus, Office of Admissions
Share the Love with the Language of FlowersMānoa Campus, Lyon Arboretum (3860 Manoa Rd)
3D Body Scan Apply on Intelligent Medical Garments with Smart-ClothMānoa Campus, Miller 112
Celebrate the Chinese New YearMānoa Campus, Hawaii Hall Lawn (Facing Varney Circle)
Seminar:The future of fuels in the energy transition in the Asia-PacificMānoa Campus, 1601 East-West Road, John A. Burns Hall, Room 3121/3125 (3rd Floor)
Study Abroad Info. Meeting - Year/Spring in Machida, JapanMānoa Campus, Moore 155A
Earth Sciences Seminar: Gary HussMānoa Campus, POST 723
SAPFB Info SessionsMānoa Campus, Hemenway 211
A Midsummer Night's Bollywood DreamMānoa Campus, Kennedy Theatre
Baby ShampooMānoa Campus, Earle Ernst Lab Theatre (1770 East-West Road)
- Allison Bianco: Cloud Level
- Honolulu Printmakers 91st Annual Juried Exhibition
- The Gaucho: Tradition and Diversity in Argentina
- Chinese Calligraphy and Painting for Beginners
- Aloha Fridays with Student Parents At MÄnoa (SP@M)
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 2
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 3
- Japanese Conversation-Intermediate
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 1
- Conversational Japanese - High Elementary
- Japanese Conversation-Advanced
- Business Chinese
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 1
- Mandarin Chinese Level 3
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 1
- Mandarin Chinese (Introductory Level)
- Aging 101: Applying Gerontology in Your Work Setting