LGBTQ+ Coffee HourFebruary 13, 2019 - January 13, 2019
Mānoa Campus, Queen Liliuokalani Center 208
This is a weekly drop-in group for students.
LGBTQ+ and ally students are welcome to attend this drop-in group that meets every Wednesday from 4:00-5:00 pm. This is a safe place for students of all sexual orientations and gender identities to be themselves, discuss important issues, share happenings of their past week, and make new friends.
Weekly discussions vary based on student input.
We also work together to plan and coordinate educational events for the UH MÄnoa community. This is a great place to get involved and have some fun!
LGBTQ+ Center, Mānoa Campus
Wednesday, February 13
Doggie Kissing BoothMānoa Campus, Campus Center
Seminar:Convincing the Cowboys:How Gender Became Part of Humanitarian ResponseMānoa Campus, 1601 East-West Road, John A. Burns Hall, Room 3121/3125 (3rd Floor)
China Research Seminar public talkMānoa Campus, Moore Hall 109
Study Abroad Info. Session - Year/Spring in Kobe, JapanMānoa Campus, Keller 214
Evening Part Time JD Program Info SessionMānoa Campus, 2515 Dole Street, Moot Court Room
CCBAC's BearuaryMānoa Campus, Campus Center Ballroom
Pre-Law Advising Center: LSAT 101Mānoa Campus, Campus Center Room 308
- Honolulu Printmakers 91st Annual Juried Exhibition
- The Gaucho: Tradition and Diversity in Argentina
- Chinese Calligraphy and Painting for Beginners
- Aloha Fridays with Student Parents At MÄnoa (SP@M)
- Japanese Conversation-Advanced
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 2
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 3
- Japanese Conversation-Intermediate
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 1
- Conversational Japanese - High Elementary
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 1
- Mandarin Chinese (Introductory Level)
- Mandarin Chinese Level 3
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 1
- Yusuke Aonuma: Experiment and Awareness
- LGBTQ+ Coffee Hour