Sand Island Beach Cleanup with Waikiki AquariumMarch 3, 8:30am - 10:30am
Sand Island State Recreation Area
Let's keep our ocean clean & healthy!
Join us on Sunday, March 3 from 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. and help remove trash, plastics and other debris from the beach and park around Sand Island State Recreation Area.
Check-in will start at 8:00 a.m.
Trash bags, gloves and other supplies will be provided. Please bring water and reef-safe sun protection.
Click the link to register on Eventbrite.com and to see the meeting location on Sand Island (parking lot next to softball field).
For more information, call the Volunteer Program Office at 808-440-9021
Waikiki Aquarium, Mānoa Campus
Lisa Golden, (808) 440-9021, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sand-island-beach-cleanup-with-waikiki-aquarium-tickets-54954290763
Sunday, March 3
Sand Island Beach Cleanup with Waikiki AquariumSand Island State Recreation Area
Opening events for "Weston Teruya: Expansion (land.water.sky)"Mānoa Campus, The Art Gallery, Dept. of Art + Art History
Opening events for "2019 Masters of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition"Mānoa Campus, The Art Gallery, Dept. of Art + Art History
"Rise of the Wahine" Public screeningMānoa Campus, 1601 John A Burns Hall
Mardi Gras SoirÃ©eMānoa Campus, Newman Center, 1941 East West Rd, Honolulu, HI 96822
- The Gaucho: Tradition and Diversity in Argentina
- Chinese Calligraphy and Painting for Beginners
- Aloha Fridays with Student Parents At MÄnoa (SP@M)
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 3
- Japanese Conversation-Intermediate
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 1
- Conversational Japanese - High Elementary
- Japanese Conversation-Advanced
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 2
- Business Chinese
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 1
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 1
- Mandarin Chinese (Introductory Level)
- Mandarin Chinese Level 3
- Weston Teruya: Expansion (land.water.sky)
- MÄlama Project - Support Group
- Costume Exhibition (Romeo and Juliet)
- Discover Japanese Language: Business Series
- Opening Night: SymbioSEAS Science-Art Exhibit
- Building Operator Certification Level I
- 2019 Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition