Apply for UROP Project Funding! (Up to $10,000; Due 3/3)February 2, 2021 - March 3, 2021
Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) is accepting applications for Project Funding from February 2 to March 3 and encourages all UH Manoa undergraduate students from all disciplines to apply!
UROP fund students up to:
- $5,000 per individual project (1 student)
- $10,000 per group project (2-10 students)
Want some inspiration?
- Von Dickens Ulsa traveled to Washington, D.C., to investigate American History through board games from the Gilded Age
- Tanis Leonhardi presented her research about eruption dynamics of Hawaiian volcanoes in San Francisco
- Ksenia Bussard surveyed UHM students to assess gender-comparative HPV vaccination rates
- Kahealani Acosta tested for nutrient deficiencies in breadfruit trees raised at the on-campus Magoon Research Facility
Successful applicants will receive funding for their projects next Summer or Fall. The next chance to apply will be from September 9 to October 10 for projects starting in the upcoming Spring.
Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP), Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research, Mānoa Campus
Friday, February 14
What Does the Internet Know About You?Kapiʻolani Campus, Lama Library
International Graduate Student ConferenceMānoa Campus, Jefferson Hall/Imin Center, East-West Center
Aloha Aina Fridays: Mini Olelo Hawaii Campus ToursMānoa Campus, Start at Bachman Lawn
Aloha Fridays with Student Parents at Manoa (SP@M)Mānoa Campus, Queen Lili'uokalani Center for Student Services, room #412
Talk-story with Visiting Scholar Wong "Giyu" Kai LungMānoa Campus, Wist Hall 120
Data Science Fridays: Dr. Lingge LiMānoa Campus, Keller Hall 103
WRRC/‘Ike Wai SeminarMānoa Campus, Holmes Hall, Room 244
Study Abroad Info Meeting - Year in Kobe, JapanMānoa Campus, Moore 155A
Study Abroad Info Meeting - Year in Machida, JapanMānoa Campus, Moore 155A
Earth Sciences SeminarMānoa Campus, POST 723
The Last King of BaliMānoa Campus, The Kennedy Theatre