Apply for UROP Project Funding! (Up to $10,000; Due 3/3)February 2, 2021 - March 3, 2021
Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) is accepting applications for Project Funding from February 2 to March 3 and encourages all UH Manoa undergraduate students from all disciplines to apply!
UROP fund students up to:
- $5,000 per individual project (1 student)
- $10,000 per group project (2-10 students)
Want some inspiration?
- Von Dickens Ulsa traveled to NYC, to investigate American History through board games from the Gilded Age
- Tanis Leonhardi presented her research about eruption dynamics of Hawaiian volcanoes in San Francisco
- Ksenia Bussard surveyed UHM students to assess gender-comparative HPV vaccination rates
- Kahealani Acosta tested for nutrient deficiencies in breadfruit trees raised at the on-campus Magoon Research Facility
Successful applicants will receive funding for their projects next Summer or Fall. The next chance to apply will be from September 9 to October 10 for projects starting in the upcoming Spring.
Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP), Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research, Mānoa Campus
Tuesday, February 2
SCEP Live Online with Taiko Drummer: Kenny EndoMānoa Campus, Hosted by Kaunoa Senior Center Online
Summer 2021 in Dublin, IrelandMānoa Campus, via Zoom
Study HacksHonolulu Campus, https://www.honolulu.hawaii.edu/ikea
Time managementHonolulu Campus, https://www.honolulu.hawaii.edu/ikea
Summer 2021 in Berlin, GermanyMānoa Campus, via Zoom
Resiliency & Persisting Through Pandemic FatigueMānoa Campus, Zoom
UH Venture Competition Information SessionMānoa Campus, Online via Zoom