Apply for UROP Project Funding! (Up to $10,000; Due 3/3)February 2, 2021 - March 3, 2021
Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) is accepting applications for Project Funding from February 2 to March 3 and encourages all UH Manoa undergraduate students from all disciplines to apply!
UROP fund students up to:
- $5,000 per individual project (1 student)
- $10,000 per group project (2-10 students)
Want some inspiration?
- Von Dickens Ulsa traveled to NYC, to investigate American History through board games from the Gilded Age
- Tanis Leonhardi presented her research about eruption dynamics of Hawaiian volcanoes in San Francisco
- Ksenia Bussard surveyed UHM students to assess gender-comparative HPV vaccination rates
- Kahealani Acosta tested for nutrient deficiencies in breadfruit trees raised at the on-campus Magoon Research Facility
Successful applicants will receive funding for their projects next Summer or Fall. The next chance to apply will be from September 9 to October 10 for projects starting in the upcoming Spring.
Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP), Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research, Mānoa Campus
Tuesday, February 23
SCEP Live Online with Storyteller Jeff GereMānoa Campus, Hosted by Kaunoa Senior Center Online
Stay on Track for a Healthy ApproachHonolulu Campus, https://www.honolulu.hawaii.edu/ikea
Public Talk: Douglas Simons Finalist for Director, Institute for AstronomyMānoa Campus, via Zoom
How to Ace Your Next TestHonolulu Campus, https://www.honolulu.hawaii.edu/ikea
Rhodes, Marshall, Luce Scholarships Info Sessions [via Zoom]Mānoa Campus, via Zoom