Spring 2018 Early College Technical Assistance Convening —
Materials and Presentations
Dual Credit Issue Brief
The Dual Credit Issue Brief, developed by Hawai’i P-20, summarizes dual credit options available in the State of Hawai’i and highlights early results that demonstrate the impact and benefits of dual credit participation on college access and persistence rates. This report also includes personal testimonies from students, parents, and a teacher explaining their experiences with dual credit programs. Click here for more information.
Check out the latest news and success stories surrounding Dual Credit programs in Hawai‘i.
- Early College Program Expands Dramatically, Star Advertiser, April 2, 2018
- Early College Offerings Skyrocket at Hawai‘i High Schools, UH News, December 18, 2017
- Early Higher Education Spurs Positive Changes, Honolulu Star Advertiser, February 6, 2017
- Never too Early for College, Star Advertiser Editorial, February 5, 2017
- Help More Students Earn College Credits, Star Advertiser Editorial, September 24, 2016
- Dual Credit Programs Found to Boost College Going Rates, Star Advertiser, September 19, 2016
- Hawai‘i dual credit high schoolers more likely to go to college, Hawaii News Now, September 8, 2016
- Students Get a Head Start on College, Star Advertiser, April 25, 2016
Information about Dual Credit Programs in Hawai’i Revised Statue:
Other Dual Credit Opportunities