- ProfessorDepartment of Geology and Geophysics
- ResearcherWater Resources Research Center
- (808) 956-6331
- Department of Geology and Geophysics 1680 East-West Road POST Building, Room 709 University of Hawaii at Manoa Honolulu, Hawaii 96822 USA
- 2009 and 2014: The Whittier and El-Kadi studies showed that on-site disposal systems can cause serious water quality problems (Check El-Kadi’s publication list for full citations)
- The study about Jeju Island resulted in five publications covering the following subjects: Groundwater (El-Kadi et al., 2014); climate [Mair et al. (2013) and Hagedorn et al. (2014]); and recharge [Hagedorn et al. (2011) and Mair et al. (2013)] (Check El-Kadi’s publication list for full citations)
- Edited Book: Fares, A. and A.I. El-Kadi, Editors. 2008. Coastal Watershed Management,Progress in Water Resources Series, Vol 13, 432 pp, WIT Press, Southampton, UK.
- Edited Book: El-Kadi, A.I., Editor. 1995. Groundwater Models for Resources Analysis and Management, CRC/Lewis Pub., Boca Raton, Florida. 384pp.
- SWAP Study
- Flood Study
- Helium Study
- LIDAR Study
- Landslide Study
- Validation of Water Budget Analyses and Numerical Modeling of Groundwater Flow, Jeju Island, Korea, Phase I; Phase II
- 2015: WRRC Conference. Abstract submission is now open for The Second Conference on Water Resource Sustainability Issues on Tropical Islands, Honolulu, Hawaii, December 1-3, 2015.
- 2010: Trip to Korea: The Jeju Project; Climate Change presentation
- 2010: Jeff Perreault graduated with a Masters degree and is working with the Pacific Islands Water Science Center, USGS, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- 2008: Mery Apple graduated with a Masters degree and is working as an Environmental Engineer for the Environmental Company, Inc., Honolulu, Hawaii.
- 2007: Kolja Rotzoll graduated with a Ph.D. degree and is working on projects for the USGS Pacific Islands Water Science Center, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- 2007: A User’s Interface for the Model NETPATH
- 2006: Trip to Korea (Download paper: El-Kadi, A.I., and Moncur, J.E.T. 2006. The History of Groundwater Management and Research in Hawaii, Proceedings, 2006 Jeju-Hawaii Water Forum, July 21-22, 2006, Jeju, Korea: 222-241).
- 2006: Trip to The Philippines