3030 Lowrey Avenue
The Kauʻiokahaloa Iki Condominiums are located in the beautiful Mānoa Valley, within walking distance of Mānoa Marketplace shopping center.
Construction of the Kauʻiokahaloa Iki Condominiums was completed in October 1994. The three-bedroom, two and one-half bath townhouse units are located across the street from the Kauʻiokahaloa Nui Faculty Apartments and less than one mile away from the Mānoa campus.
The two-story townhouse units are partly furnished with major appliances, including a washer and dryer, and carpet and tile flooring. A double-carport is assigned to each unit. Some units have enclosed backyards. Single story, handicapped accessible units are available.
For Kauʻiokahaloa Iki, preference may be given to families of three or more.
- Full-time Board Appointees
- Appointed to an Oʻahu campus
- Workplace is on Oʻahu
- May not own an interest in residential real estate on the island of Oʻahu
- Newly recruited
- Families of 3 or more for 3-bedroom units
- Priority schedule as established in BOR Policy
- Partly furnished
- Separate laundry room
- Handicapped accessible units available