2640 Dole Street
The Waʻahila Apartments are located across the street from the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa’s Kamakakūokalani Center for Hawaiian Studies and just a 10-minute walk from the center of campus. Just a few minutes in the other direction is Kānewai Community Park which contains a swimming pool, tennis and basketball courts, along with a baseball field and other play areas. A short drive takes you to the walkable shopping district of Kaimukī.
All units were completely renovated in 2002. The single-floor apartments (of varying size and number of bedrooms) all feature a comfortable living room, one bath, a kitchen furnished with major appliances, and closet space. Each unit opens onto a patio. On-site laundry facilities are provided on the ground level of each building. Parking stalls are available for an additional cost.
- Full-time Board Appointees
- Appointed to an Oʻahu campus
- Workplace is on Oʻahu
- May not own an interest in residential real estate on the island of Oʻahu
- Priority schedule as established in BOR Policy
- Newly recruited
- Families of 3 or more for 3-bedroom units
- Partly furnished
- Separate laundry room
- Handicapped accessible units available