Tax Information

The Financial Aid Services staff are not tax professionals and will not provide tax advice. The resources below may provide the information you need, or you may consider consulting a professional tax advisor for your tax-related questions.

The following resource links are external websites (external-link icon).

For University of Hawaiʻi students:

Useful Links: