UH System Scholarship Deadlines
Have a question about UH System Scholarships?
Contact the UH System Scholarship Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The applicant is responsible for ensuring that all materials, including transcripts and letters of recommendation, are submitted no later than the deadlines listed below.
Failure to have all materials submitted by the specified deadlines will result in an incomplete application.
- March 1, 2014 at 4pm HST: UH System Common Scholarship Application completed through Scholarship Manager.
- March 1st, 2014: UH Hilo, UH Manoa and UH West Oahu priority date for having the FAFSA completed and received by the campus.
- March 1, 2014 (postmarked) is the deadline to have your OFFICIAL high school/college transcript(s) mailed directly to:
University of Hawaii
Office for Student Affairs
ATTN: UH System Scholarship Office
2444 Dole Street
Bachman Hall 109H
Honolulu, HI 96822
- March 7, 2014 at 4pm HST: Letters of Recommendations completed through Scholarship Manager
- April 1, 2014: The UH Community College’s priority date for having the FAFSA completed and received by the campus.