Not every answer can be in one location and sometimes new students need a guidance to find what they’re looking for. Here’s some useful links to other parts of the university that students we’ve encountered have found useful:
- International Student Insurance – For help with your insurance needs
- Health Clearance Requirements – Details for your clearances
- Office of the Registrar – Tuition, transcripts, and holds
- MANOA One Card (Your School ID) – About your University ID and where to get it
- English Language Institute – For English language requirements and more
- Campus Rainbow Shuttle – A student aimed transport around the area
Each link is for a different part of the university, you will need to contact those departments directly if you want more details on their services.