Welcome back to all continuing students! We hope you had a restful and fun summer vacation.
As you prepare to return for fall semester, we'd like to remind you of the following:
- August 15 by 4:00 pm (HST) - Tuition payment deadline. If you do not pay by this time, you may be dropped from your classes.
- September 3 by 4:00 pm (HST) - If you have received notice of a scholarship, this is your payment deadline. You will not have your classes dropped after the August 15 deadline.
- August 16 - Scholarships will be applied to your account starting on this date after enrollment verification.
- August 16-19 - Class registration unavailable due to administrative maintenance
- August 20-25 - Class registration available again for all students
- August 26 - Fall 2019 semester begins. If you have not registered for any classes by this time, you will be charged a late fee of $30.
- September 3 by 4:00 pm (HST) - Last day to register; last day to get a 100% refund; deadline to pay tuition for all classes registered from August 20.
- August 16 - ISS closed for Statehood Holiday
- August 19-23 - Welcome Week Orientation for new international students. Due to this, advising sessions will be limited, and requests for benefits will be delayed.