Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Materials from this session may be found by clicking on the following links:
- Introduction to Accessible PDFs Recording
- Advanced PDF Accessibility Training Recording
- Exercises: http://go.hawaii.edu/fpF
Adobe presented at the University of Hawaii Manoa campus on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 to train UH faculty and staff on making PDF documents and forms accessible.
The topics covered included:
- 9:00am-12:00pm: Introduction to Accessible PDFs (Intro PDF Session Description)
- 1:00pm-4:00pm: Advanced PDF Accessibility Training (Advanced PDF Session Description)
Session were held on the UH-Manoa campus in Kuykendall Hall, Room 201, and broadcasted at the following University of Hawaii sites below:
- UH Manoa – Kuykendall Hall Room 201 [48 seats available]
- Kapiolani CC – Lama Room 111A [25 seats available]
- Honolulu CC – Building 7 Room 305 [20 seats available]
- Leeward CC – Learning Commons Room 108B [12 seats available]
- Windward CC – Akoakoa Room 113 [20 seats available]
- Kauai CC – Learning Resource Center, Room 122B [10 seats available]
- UH Maui College – Kaʻaike Room 105 CD [20 seats available]
- UH Hilo – Moʻokini Library Room 358 [6 seats available]
The sessions were also live streamed and recorded. The recording link will be available once open captioning is completed.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and the latest Microsoft Office version were required to participate in the hands-on activities.
Should you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org