2021 Departmental/Organizational UH Username Renewal Notices (Jun 23 12:00 am)
Starting on July 7, 2021, we will begin the next iteration of the annual Departmental UH Username lifecycle. As part of the lifecycle, renewal reminders will be sent via email to users who manage Departmental or Organizational UH Usernames (listed owners), and to all Departmental and Organizational UH Usernames, themselves. Renewals can be performed through the Departmental/Organizational UH Username management site by referencing our help article or following these steps:
1. Visit https://www.hawaii.edu/its/id/
2. Click on the 'Manage Username' link
3. Log in using your UH Username and password
4. Select your Departmental or Organizational UH Username(s)
5. Click on the 'Renew Username' button.
6. Once successfully renewed, you will see a notification that reads "This Departmental/Organizational UH Username has been renewed."
If you no longer need or use your Departmental or Organizational UH Username(s), you may either let it expire by not renewing, or request that it be deleted. Please note that users with Organizational UH Usernames must register their organizations as an RIO or RISO with their respective campus' Student Life and Development office prior to their renewals being accepted.
Should you fail to renew your Departmental or Organizational UH Username(s) by October 12, 2021, it will be deprovisioned and any data associated with your Departmental or Organizational UH Username will be deleted – including Google@UH mail, calendar, contacts, and documents. If you have any questions or comments, please contact the ITS Help Desk via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at (808) 956-8883 or toll free from a neighbor island at (800) 558-2669.