Students, Faculty, and Staff of UH Mānoa may use their UH Mānoa One Card with Campus Cash to pay for printed documents.
UH Mānoa Guests (Na Kupuna, SCVP, SEED, HELP, etc.) and Students/Faculty/Staff visiting from OTHER UH campuses may purchase guest cards from the Hamilton Kiosk or Campus Center during their normal business hours.
To add funds to your Campus Cash account, please visit http://go.hawaii.edu/AWa. Alternatively, you may download the “Blackboard Transact eAccounts” app from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
For cash payments, please visit the Campus Center Ticket, Information & ID Office Mon-Fri: 8:30am-4:30pm. Or, visit the Hamilton Kiosk to add cash to your account.
Please note that funds added to Dining Dollars cannot be transferred or used to pay for printing.
How to Print:
- Visit http://go.hawaii.edu/AWa to make sure that you have money in your Campus Cash account
- From one of the ITS Lab computers, select print from the application you want to print from and select the appropriate printer (Color & cash printing available only at the Hamilton CLIC Lab)
- Note the computer number you are sitting at
- Go to one of the printing stations
- Select your station number
- Select your job(s) and verify that it is correct
- When prompted tap or swipe your Mānoa One Card to pay for the job
- Your print job should then be released to the nearest printer
Questions about the Mānoa One Card/Campus Cash program can be directed to the One Card website at http://manoa.hawaii.edu/onecard/. Please use our Feedback form for questions/comments regarding the ITS Computer Labs.