You can create a personal homepage or if you represent an official university entity, you can request Web space on our server for a departmental Web page. Follow the resources below to get started or to enhance your page.
- Request a UH Hosted Website Service – PHP/MySQL
- FAQ about Adding Department Information to UHINFO
- Basic Guidelines for University of Hawaii Web Pages
- Create a Search Box for Your Department
- Graphical Page Counter (Count.cgi – For departmental pages only)
One of the privileges of having an UH Username is that you may create a personal homepage in your account that is viewable to the world. Follow the links below to get started or to maintain your site.
- Creating Personal Homepages
- To manage access to your personal homepage, please log in at http://hawaii.edu/username, an choose from the options listed under “Personal Home Page Options” area.
Other Add-on Features
Here are some features that you may add to your Web page: