(NOTE: Teaching schedules are not available during regularly scheduled maintenance activities that occur daily between 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.)
You will be able to view your teaching schedule in two formats:
- Faculty Detail Schedule – displays detailed information for each course including actual enrollment, maximum enrollment, location, schedule type, and date range.
- Faculty Schedule by Day and Time – weekly view of your teaching schedule
Note: Teaching schedule that displays will be for the term previously selected.
To view your teaching schedule:
- Go to MyUH
- Search for the “Faculty Services Menu” task by entering text in the search bar, then ENTER.
- The “Faculty Services Menu” task will appear in the Search Results section. Click on the task. You will be prompted to login if you have not already done so.
You will see the following screen.
- Click on “Faculty Detail Schedule“
You may be prompted to Select a Term. To select a specific term:
- Click on the pull down box next to “Select a Term.”
- You will see a number of terms (e.g. “Spring 2021”). Select desired term.
- Click on “Submit.”
You will see the Faculty Detail Schedule for the term you selected. This will list all of the courses you are teaching for the term in numeric sequence.
To view your Faculty Schedule by Day and Time:
- Click on “Faculty Schedule by Day and Time” (on the “Faculty Services” page)
You will see the Faculty Schedule by Day and Time for the term you previously selected. This provides a weekly view of your teaching schedule.
Note: If you want to view your schedule for another term, you will have to return to the “Faculty Services” menu and go to Term Selection to designate a new term.