The Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship (PACE) is currently accepting nominations for students who may benefit from participating in the PACE Entrepreneurs program.
PACE Entrepreneurs are creative and entrepreneurial-minded students at the University of Hawaiʻi. A group of 5 to 6 UH students, studying a variety of disciplines, are selected each fall semester. This small cohort receives mentorship and a wealth of networking and learning opportunities from PACE over the course of an academic year.
Why be a PACE entrepreneur?
- Receive customized mentorship and guidance from a dedicated advisor
- Visits with local entrepreneurs and their startup companies
- Included in guest lists for special PACE events
- Invited to community group meetings, including Hawaiʻi Angels and HiBEAM
- Networking opportunities with business professionals, entrepreneurs, angel investors and venture capitalists
- Fulfill your unique entrepreneurial dream
Upon completion of the requirements:
- Receive a $1,000 award
- Awarded a certificate of completion
- Student must have a creative perspective and passion for entrepreneurship
- Student must have a desire to learn more about the entrepreneurial process
- Student must either want to start their own business, or work in a startup environment
- Nominee must be a current, classified University of Hawaiʻi student
- Student may be from any UH campus, including community college campuses
- Student may be in any field of study
- Preference will be given to graduate students