The University of Hawaiʻi Bookstore System presents the semi-finalists for the 2016 HI Pride T-Shirt Design Contest. The annual contest asks students enrolled at UH System campuses to create a T-shirt design that shows what “HI Pride” or “Hawaiʻi Pride” means to them.
Semi-finalist designs go online for a public vote to determine the winner. The semi-finalists were selected by a panel of UH Bookstore managers and student employees.
- Brigette Agustin, University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
- Evan Cano and Eric Cano, Kauaʻi Community College
- Celeste Guarin, University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
- Alexandra Huizar, University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo
- Jonah Jumila, University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
The student design with the most online votes will be printed on T-shirts available at all UH Bookstores in fall 2016 and online.
UH students receive a special discount on HI Pride T-shirts with valid ID and all UH Bookstores purchases support the University of Hawaiʻi’s educational mission.