XLR8UH, the University of Hawaiʻi’s nationally recognized accelerator program, is accepting applications for its 5th cohort taking place in fall 2016. The deadline for applications is October 7. The program provides industry mentorship to faculty, staff, students and alumni to validate their business ideas and bring them to market.
XLR8UH will prepare participants with:
- mentorship from an experienced team
- access to industry experts and investors
- investor led bootcamps and pitch practices
- help on financial models for their business
- intellectual property strategy guidance
Phase I companies (idea stage/proof-of-concept) can apply for up to a $25,000 investment.
Phase II companies (commercialization/growth) can apply for up to a $50,000 investment.
All companies are eligible for up to $100,000 in follow on investment.