University of Hawaiʻi President David Lassner made his report to the Board of Regents at their meeting on March 28, 2019.
- Efforts to reverse Senate budget cuts (video)
- Several Senate budget requests still remain (video)
- Moving forward beyond this legislative session (video)
- Closing of Argosy University’s impact on UH campuses (video)
- Cybersecurity as a UH priority, new UH Maui College program (video)
- Merging three masters programs at UH Mānoa (video)
- Sustainability and resilience video (video)
- Recognition of UH nominees for Governor’s Awards (video)
- Employee of the Year nominee: Marcus Hayden (video)
- Manager of the Year nominee: Ronald Cambra (video)
- Team of the Year nominee: UH Cancer Center Administrative Leadership Team (video)
View previous reports to the board.