The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Athletics Department makes breakfast easy and tasty in its latest episode of ‘Bows Kitchen. Women’s water polo assistant coach Katie Teets shares her favorite recipe for overnight oats for a quick, healthy, on-the-go breakfast.
“You can make it with a variety of things, so each morning, you can be having something different,” said Teets in the video. “It’s really simple to put together!”
- Episode 1: Chicken Katsu by men’s golf coach Ronn Miyashiro
- Episode 2: Chicken Pasta by men’s golf coach Ronn Miyashiro
- Episode 3: Juicy Lucy by women’s golf coach Stephen Bidne
- Episode 4: Korean Fried Chicken by men’s golf coach Ronn Miyashiro
- Episode 5: Crepes by women’s soccer associate coach Marc Fournier