The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Athletics Department gets baking in the latest episode of ‘Bows Kitchen. This week, women’s volleyball senior student-athlete Jolie Rasmussen teaches viewers how to make a decadent homemade apple pie.
Rasmussen followed her comfort food tutorial with comforting words for UH Mānoa Athletics and its supporters.
“I know it’s hard being away from sports, but we’ll be back and we hope to catch you in Stan Sheriff this season,” Rasmussen said. “Go ‘Bows!”
- Episode 1: Chicken Katsu by men’s golf coach Ronn Miyashiro
- Episode 2: Chicken Pasta by men’s golf coach Ronn Miyashiro
- Episode 3: Juicy Lucy by women’s golf coach Stephen Bidne
- Episode 4: Korean Fried Chicken by men’s golf coach Ronn Miyashiro
- Episode 5: Crepes by women’s soccer associate coach Marc Fournier
- Episode 6: Overnight Oats by women’s water polo assistant coach Katie Teets
- Episode 7: Chicken As Good As It Gets by athletics director David Matlin (Hawaiʻi AD Grindz Challenge)
- Episode 8: Grilling by swim and dive head coach Elliot Ptasnik