The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Athletics Department celebrates Father’s Day in its latest episode of ‘Bows Kitchen. In this episode, men’s volleyball players and brothers, Joe Worsley and Gage Worsley, make breakfast for their father.
The brothers divided the breakfast duties and had fun in their kitchen while frying bacon and blending a fruit smoothie. Gage later shows their dad smiling and throwing a big shaka as he watches his boys cook.
- Episode 1: Chicken Katsu by men’s golf coach Ronn Miyashiro
- Episode 2: Chicken Pasta by men’s golf coach Ronn Miyashiro
- Episode 3: Juicy Lucy by women’s golf coach Stephen Bidne
- Episode 4: Korean Fried Chicken by men’s golf coach Ronn Miyashiro
- Episode 5: Crepes by women’s soccer associate coach Marc Fournier
- Episode 6: Overnight Oats by women’s water polo assistant coach Katie Teets
- Episode 7: Chicken As Good As It Gets by athletics director David Matlin (Hawaiʻi AD Grindz Challenge)
- Episode 8: Grilling by swim and dive head coach Elliot Ptasnik
- Episode 9: Apple Pie by women’s volleyball senior student-athlete Jolie Rasmussen
- Episode 10: Japanese Hamburger Curry by men’s golf coach Ronn Miyashiro