The COVID-19 pandemic dominated University of Hawaiʻi President David Lassner’s February 2021 report to the Board of Regents at the board’s February 18 meeting. Lassner discussed the ongoing response to the pandemic, the status of federal stimulus funds and the efforts to vaccinate the UH community.
“We are focused on employees who need to spend time on campus and are at highest risk,” said Lassner. “We have already helped to vaccinate over 1,500 of our UH ʻohana on Oʻahu alone.”
Lassner also provided an update for the fall 2021 semester.
- COVID-19 response update (video)
- Get Vaccinated UH! (video)
- Outlook for fall 2021 (video)
- COVID-19 federal stimulus update (video)
- Post-pandemic planning continues (video)
- Spring semester enrollment (video)
- Extramural funding, philanthropic giving up (video)
- New lead for UH real estate assets (video)
- Aloha and mahalo Kim Hashiro (video)
During his update on the new Director of Strategic Development and Partnership, who will be responsible for managing UH real estate assets, Lassner mentioned the salary restoration of executive-managerial employees.
View previous reports to the board.