The University of Hawaiʻi System will host virtual UH Transfer Days events from March 29 through March 31 via Zoom.
These “one-stop-shop” events are designed to help community college students who are on track to graduate with an associate’s degree with their transition to a 4-year university to complete a bachelor’s degree. Eligible students are also able to apply to UH Mānoa, UH Hilo, UH Maui College or UH West Oʻahu with no application fee.
Representatives from UH Mānoa, UH Hilo, UH Maui College and UH West Oʻahu admissions offices, as well as individual programs and schools at the 4-year campuses will provide assistance with the “auto-admission” application process, answer questions about college offerings, requirements, tuition and financial aid, and provide information about specific programs. Students are welcome to drop in anytime between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. during UH Transfer Days.
Visit the UH Transfer Days website for more information.
Schedule of Events
- March 29: UH Mānoa, 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
- March 30: UH Hilo, 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
- March 31: UH West Oʻahu and UH Maui College, 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
- UH Mānoa: Jennifer Brown, Transfer Coordination Center Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- UH West Oʻahu: Michelle Cohen, Director of Admissions, email@example.com
- UH Maui College: Moana Kahoʻohanohano, Counselor/Academic Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
- UH Hilo: Maria Vicente, Admissions Counselor, email@example.com