University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa softball fans can have a cutout of themselves, a friend, a family member or even a pet placed in an open seat in the Rainbow Wahine Softball Stadium.
Each cutout will cost $50 and remain in place for all 2021 Rainbow Wahine softball home games. Proceeds from the cutouts will support UH student-athletes.
Order by the dates below to have your cutout placed in the Rainbow Wahine Softball Stadium in time for the corresponding game.
- Weekly: Order and upload a photo by Wednesday of each week starting on March 17 to be placed in the Rainbow Wahine Softball Stadium by Friday of the corresponding week.
What to wear
- Show UH pride with UH apparel
- Gear should not blend in with the background
- Avoid glares, flashbacks and shadows when wearing glasses and/or a hat
Where to take your photo
- Avoid backlighting. Directly face the light source
- Make sure personal/private information is not pictured
- Solid-colored backgrounds work best
How to take your photo
- One (1) person per photo
- Do not take a selfie. Have someone else take the photo or set a timer on your camera
- For best results, stand 3-4 feet from the camera
- Position the camera at eye-level, frame yourself from the waist-up, and include some space around your head and shoulders
- Take the photo in a vertical (portrait) format and submit the photo in the largest possible file size (must be over 1MB)
- Do not raise your arms above your shoulders or outside of your body width as they will be cropped out
- Sports-related sign or prop (ball, foam finger, etc.) is acceptable but please make sure to keep it inside your body width
The following images will not be approved
- Group photos of 2 or more people or pets
- Blurry images
- Photos that do not adhere to the cutout guidelines
- Commercial advertisements including slogans, websites and phone numbers
- Social media handles and hashtags
- Offensive or negative references to any student-athletes
- Names, images or likeness of any players
- No statements or endorsements of political issues or candidates
- Obscene, threatening, violent or infringing references
UH Mānoa Athletics reserves the right to reject any photo that it determines, in its sole discretion, violates these guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate. Submissions may also be rejected for poor quality. Fans will be notified if their photo is rejected and if a refund will be issued. Please note UH Athletics will not be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund if a submitted photo is rejected for any of these reasons.