University of Hawaiʻi President David Lassner provided an update on the fall semester, COVID-19 vaccinations and the 10-campus university system in his monthly report to the Board of Regents on May 20.
The president also provided updates on spring commencement activities, philanthropic and extramural funds for the year, fall 2021 enrollment and the recent success of UH Mānoa and UH Hilo athletic programs, including the UH menʻs volleyball national championship.
- COVID-19 update (video)
- COVID-19 vaccine requirement for students (video)
- Successful spring 2021 commencement celebrations (video)
- $86 million in philanthropic giving (video)
- $420 million in research funding (video)
- Fall 2021 enrollment update (video)
- Congratulations UH men’s volleyball national champions! (video)
- Women’s water polo national title run (video)
- Renovations on track for on-campus football (video)
- Football ticket plan to be announced (video)
- Congratulations to UH Hilo women’s volleyball! (video)
- UH Hilo baseball and tennis team honors (video)
- NCAA Award of Excellence for Community Service (video)