University of Hawaiʻi President David Lassner shared the positive results of recent vaccination surveys of students and employees and provided an update on the student COVID-19 vaccination requirement in his monthly report to the Board of Regents on July 15.
The president also provided updates on federal stimulus funds being used for student financial obligation forgiveness and encouraging enrollment numbers for the fall 2021 semester, and paid his respects to two renowned UH professors who recently died, Haunani-Kay Trask and Barbara Smith.
- Welcome new regents and regents! (video)
- UH vaccination survey results (video)
- Student vaccine requirement update (video)
- Student financial obligation forgiveness (video)
- Enrollment is up for fall 2021 (video)
- Extramural funding and philanthropy are up (video)
- Strong partnership with DOE (video)
- U.S. Pacific Command partnership (video)
- Obama Foundation partnership (video)
- Rest in peace Haunani-Kay Trask (video)
- Rest in peace Barbara Smith (video)