The University of Hawaiʻi is excited to welcome more fans back to UH sporting events on the Mānoa campus as City and County of Honolulu Mayor Rick Blangiardi announced that the COVID-19 crowd capacity restrictions would be lifted beginning Wednesday, November 3.
- The first event under the updated rules will be on November 3, a Rainbow Wahine basketball exhibition game versus Hawaiʻi Pacific University.
- The first UH football home game is Saturday, November 6 versus nationally ranked San Diego State University.
- The first men’s basketball game under the updated rules will be November 10 in the Rainbow Classic, while the first Rainbow Wahine volleyball match will be November 12 versus University of California, Irvine.
Season ticket holders will be contacted via email to purchase individual game tickets. More details will be forthcoming on how to purchase individual game tickets and parking for non-season ticket holders.
Please monitor the hawaiiathletics.com website, social media accounts and local media for ticket and parking information.
For those planning to attend a UH sporting event, please:
- Upload vaccination information into the LumiSight UH app at least 3 days before the event—this will allow sufficient time for the information to be verified.
- On the day of the event, complete the health questionnaire in the LumiSight UH app before arriving on campus.
UH fans must show proof that they are fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus to enter the Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex and the SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center. Uploading vaccination information and checking in with the LumiSight UH app will help reduce long lines and keep the flow of pedestrian traffic moving.
For more on how to download and use the LumiSight UH daily health check app go to the UH Mānoa athletics website.