The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa campus is preparing for the 2022 UH football season when the Rainbow Warriors home games will be played on lower campus at the Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex.
While hosting the football games brings a new level of excitement and energy to campus life, due to expected heavy traffic and limited parking, students, faculty and staff are being advised to avoid campus on game days, if they are not attending the game.
Seven Saturday homes games are scheduled for the 2022 football season:
- August 27—Vanderbilt (4:30 p.m. kickoff)
- September 3—Western Kentucky (6 p.m. kickoff)
- September 17 (Homecoming)—Duquesne (6 p.m. kickoff)
- October 15—Nevada (6 p.m. kickoff)
- October 29—Wyoming (6 p.m. kickoff)
- November 12—Utah State (6 p.m. kickoff)
- November 19—UNLV (6 p.m. kickoff)
Parking on game days
- Zone 20 parking structure: The Zone 20 parking structure will be restricted to only those who purchase a “football parking pass.” Regular UH parking passes will not be valid. Starting at midnight the night before game days, the parking structure will be closed. All permit holders who normally park in the Zone 20 parking structure by the Ching Athletics Complex will be required to relocate their vehicles by 9 a.m. on game day.
- Zones 1, 2, 3, 4 (except by Agricultural Science), middle and upper 9, 12, 13, 17, 18 and 19: These zones will be restricted to football parking, and all permit holders are required to relocate their vehicles by 9 a.m. on game day. Regular UH parking passes will not be valid.
- Zones 4 (by Agricultural Science) and 5: All UH Mānoa parking passes will be honored at Zone 4 – Agricultural Sciences and Zone 5 – Biomedical Sciences Building parking lot on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Zone 7 and lower portion of Zone 9: Student-residents with Zone 20 permits may park at the Hawaiʻinuiākea School of Hawaiian Knowledge parking lot (Zone 7) and NOAA parking lot across from Frear Hall (lower portion of Zone 9) on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All green visitor stalls are restricted to football parking only from 9 a.m. on game day.
- Zones 8, 21, 22 and 25: No changes.
UH Mānoa Campus Services is working directly with several departments to accommodate parking needs on a case-by-case basis. For any questions or concerns, campus community members should contact Commuter Services at email@example.com. Campus community members are asked to monitor their hawaii.edu emails, official UH Mānoa social media accounts and the mainstream media for updates.