President David Lassner provided updates on the tenure project SCR 201 Tenure Task Force, fall 2023 enrollment and extramural funding at the May 18 Board of Regents (BOR) meeting at Honolulu Community College.
Lassner also highlighted a recent National Science Foundation award to UH for a climate-resilient, food innovation network, the Farrington High School seniors who recently graduated from Honolulu CC with their associate degrees, and the UH Mānoa Health Sciences Initiative.
Also at today’s BOR meeting, Craig Angelos was confirmed as UH Mānoa athletics director effective June 5.
- Tenure project update (video)
- Fall 2023 enrollment update (video)
- Extramural funding down 1% compared to 2022 (video)
- NSF climate-resilient, food innovation network (video)
- Rewarding commencement season! (video)
- Farrington High School seniors earn Honolulu CC degrees (video)
- UH Mānoa Health Sciences Initiative (video)