Aloha UH Mānoa ʻohana,
The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa is offering a free, walk-in COVID-19 vaccination clinic for students and employees on the Mānoa campus. Pre-registration or appointments are NOT needed.
The clinic will administer the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, which requires a two-dose regimen, on the following dates:
- Tuesday, August 17 (first dose), 9 a.m.–1 p.m. at the UH Mānoa Campus Center Dining Room
- Tuesday, September 7 (second dose), 9 a.m.–1 p.m. at the UH Mānoa Campus Center (exact location will be announced)
Participants must do the following:
- Complete the Pre-Vaccination Assessment & Consent form. A parent/guardian is required to sign for anyone under 18 years of age.
- Bring a valid government issued photo ID.
- Bring your insurance card (uninsured participants are also welcome).
- Be cleared to come on campus by the Lumisight UH app.
- Wear a face mask and practice social distancing.
Participants will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their last vaccination shot. UH continues to encourage students and employees to get vaccinated for the COVID-19 virus before the start of fall semester.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
Mahalo nui loa,
The UH Vaccination Team