External Affairs and University Relations

External Affairs and University Relations
2444 Dole Street
Bachman 109H
Honolulu, HI 96822

tel (808) 956-8856
email ur@hawaii.edu

Collegiate Licensing

The Collegiate Licensing office protects and controls use of the university’s names, identifying trademarks and symbols.

This office also runs the formal licensing program which enables the university to share in the benefits derived from the commercial use of its names and trademarks.

Email Collegiate Licensing or call (808) 956-2114 for more information.

UH seal, UH Manoa and UH Hilo athletics marks


  • Debbie Kutara, Licensing Administrator