The Legislature requires the University of Hawaiʻi to compile annual or requested reports, which are set forth either in statute, session law or budget provisos. In addition, the Legislature may also request, via a resolution, that the University of Hawaiʻi submit an informational report to the Legislature.
View the Annual and Requested Reports for 2024 (PDF).
Below is a listing of annual and requested reports submitted to the 2024 Legislature.
2024 Annual Reports
- Annual Report on Goals, Objective/Policies, Action Plan, and Performance Measures (PDF) Act 100, Session Laws of Hawaiʻi 1999
- Annual Report on Non-General Funds (PDF) Hawaiʻi Revised Statutes 37-47, 37-48, and 37-49
- Annual Report on the Hawaiian Early Learning Trust Fund (PDF) Hawaiʻi Revised Statutes 304A-2356
- Annual Report on the University of Hawaiʻi’s Continued Participation in the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (PDF) Hawaiʻi Revised Statutes 304A-3205
- Annual Report on the Number of Title IX Cases and Other Relevant Information(PDF) Hawaiʻi Revised Statutes 368D-4