[174C-92] Registration of existing stream diversion works. Any person owning or operating a stream diversion works within or outside of a water management area shall register such work with the commission. Registration shall be on the forms provided by the commission. Reporting requirements on the registration forms shall be reasonable. [L 1987, c 45, pt of 2]

Previous Next