APT Salary Schedules
The APT broadband salary schedule is negotiated with the exclusive representative and is used to determine salary placement within the broadband system.
The salary placement of APT new hires is commensurate with relevant education and training, years and quality of relevant experience and other qualifications. Based on the assessment of credentials by the dean/director, the vice president/chancellor is authorized to approve the salary placement.
Special compensation adjustments may be authorized for APT employees when appropriate, justified and funding is available.
- 11-month salary schedule – 1/1/2019
- 9-month salary schedule – 1/1/2019
- 11-month salary schedule – 7/1/2018
- 9-month salary schedule – 7/1/2018
- Information Technology (IT) Point Conversion Worksheet – 1/1/2019
- Information Technology (IT) Point Conversion Worksheet – 7/1/2018
- Superseded Salary Schedules (UH Login Required)