UH System Policies and Procedures
- Board of Regents Policies
- + 1. General Provisions
- + 2. Administration
- + 3. Organization
- + 4. Planning
- + 5. Academic Affairs
- + 6. Tuition, Financial Assistance, and Fees
- + 7. Student Affairs
- + 8. Business and Finance
- + 9. Personnel
10. Land and Physical Facilities
- 101. Delegation of Authority to Develop Procedures Regarding the Use of University-Owned Facilities
- 102. Tobacco Products
- 103. Responsibilities for Oversight & Management of Capital Improvement & Repair & Maintenance Projects
- 104. Delegation of Authority to Administer Provisions of Hawaii Administrative Rules, Chapter 20, Title 26, Public and Commercial Activities on Maunakea Lands
- 201. Use of University-Owned Facilities
- 202. Executive Policy EP 10.202 University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Stan Sheriff Center Use Policy
- 204. Public Private Partnerships
- 205. List of Actions Exempt from Filing of Environmental Impact Statement
- 206. Free Expression on University Campuses
- 401. Child Care Programs and the Use of Such Facilities
- 501. Parking and Operations of Motor Vehicles
- + 11. Miscellaneous
- + 12. Research
- Abolished Policies (Post Oct. 2014)
- Archived EP
- Administrative Procedures
UH‐Related Laws and Rules
- Hawaiʻi Revised Statutes (HRS) 304A
- Hawaiʻi Administrative Rules (HAR) Title 20
Executive Policy 10.104 Executive Policy 10.104
Delegation of Authority to Administer Provisions of Hawaii Administrative Rules, Chapter 20, Title 26, Public and Commercial Activities on Maunakea Lands
Executive Policy Chapter 10, Land and Physical Facilities
Executive Policy EP 10.104, Delegation of Authority to Administer Provisions of Hawai‘i Administrative Rules, chapter 20, title 26, Public and Commercial Activities on Maunakea Lands
Effective Date: April 28, 2020
Prior Dates Amended: none
Responsible Office: Office of Maunakea Management
Governing Board of Regents Policy: RP 2.202(B), Duties of the President and RP 2.202(G), Delegation of Authority
To delegate authority to administer the provisions of Hawai‘i Administrative Rules, chapter 20, title 26, Public and Commercial Activities on Maunakea Lands.
No policy specific or unique definitions apply.
III. Executive Policy
Pursuant to section 20-26-8, Hawaiʻi Administrative Rules (“HAR”), primary delegation of authority to administer chapter 20-26, HAR, Public and Commercial Activities on Maunakea Lands, is delegated from the President to the Chancellor of the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo; provided that (a) authority to administer permits, enforcement, and appeals is delegated to the Executive Director of Maunakea Stewardship; and (b) authority to administer section 20-26-5, HAR, regarding required orientation is delegated to the Executive Director of the ʻImiloa Astronomy Center.
The Chancellor and the Director of Maunakea Stewardship may sub-delegate authority to administer the provisions of the rules to qualified, responsible program heads.
All sub-delegations shall be in writing, posted on a University of Hawaiʻi website, and made available to the public at the Onizuka Center for International Astronomy Visitor Information Station.
The Executive Director of Maunakea Stewardship, Executive Director of the ʻImiloa Astronomy Center, and all other sub-delegatees under this policy shall report to the Chancellor of the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo.
IV. Delegation of Authority
V. Contact Information
Office of Maunakea Management
Link to Hawai‘i Administrative Rules, chapter 20, title 26, https://www.hawaii.edu/offices/bor/adminrules/chapter26.pdf
VII. Exhibits and Appendices
May 06, 2020
TopicsNo Topics found.