ORC encourages anyone to post on the ORC Blog. The blog is moderated to ensure appropriate commenting, protect privacy, and comply with law. ORC reserves the right to determine whether comments violate this policy or law.
Comments will not be posted if they
- are deemed irrelevant to the topic of original blog post;
- are deemed irrelevant to other approved comments;
- are deemed
- profane and inciting an immediate breach of peace,
- defamatory, threatening with violence, or
- probable to encourage, advocate, or constitute conduct that could give rise to a civil liability, be considered as a criminal offense, or otherwise violate any law; or
- contain advertisements, links to web sites with objectionable content, personal attacks directed at other readers, and “spam” material.
To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, comments containing personal information may be rejected or redacted. Grammar and spelling errors will not be corrected.
Comments can be posted at any time. Moderation of comments will occur during core business hours, Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM Hawaiian Time. Comments posted after core business hours will be moderated during the following business day. ORC will work diligently to moderate comments as soon as possible.
Media should not use the blog as a way of obtaining feedback from ORC or its visitors. Media should contact ORC through normal channels to obtain interviews or information. Questions or comments on the blog from the media will not be posted or answered.