Requesting assistance

Enter as much information in the blank fields as appropriate then click on the "Request assistance!" button.
For faculty/staff requesting crosslists (combining sites), collaboration sites, or development sites, please use the Request Account form.

Email (required)
Be sure this is correct!
UH username
Alternate contact for problems with logging in
(non-UH email address)
I am a
Problem involves...

Course name or collaboration group, campus, and instructor or leader

Need assistance with ...